Changing baby contributes to his well-being and comfort, it is also a good time to exchange. You can talk to him, sing him a song or use a music box to make it a good time.
Here are some tips for feeling comfortable and making this moment as pleasant for baby as it is for you:
- Wash hands thoroughly.
- Lay baby down on a clean towel.
- Remove the dirty diaper.
- Soak a Soft Square with the product of your choice (for example the mythical Liniment or the Babybio Delicate Rain).
- First clean the front and then the buttocks.
- Rinse thoroughly then dry gently by dabbing with a Babybio soft square, paying particular attention to the folds of the groin.
- Put on the clean diaper and fit it snugly on the baby.
For a little girl: always go into all the folds of the vulva, passing delicately between the labia majora, towards the anus.
For a little boy: wash the purses and the penis, avoiding retracting the foreskin if it adheres to the glans.
Always stay close to the changing table and keep one hand on baby.
Keeping in touch with baby during the change also helps to reassure him and maintain an essential bond. Observing his gaze, his reactions allow you to better take into account the needs and sensitivity of your baby. Take this opportunity to give him a smile and make this moment a pleasure!