Corn maltodextrins*, skimmed milk*, vegetable oils* (oleic sunflower*, rapeseed*), lactose*, milk mineral concentrate (calcium), minerals: sodium citrate, magnesium chloride, potassium chloride, iron lactate, potassium hydroxide, zinc sulphate, sodium selenite, potassium iodine, magnesium oxide, copper sulphate, manganese sulphate, vitamins : vitamin C, naturally occurring vitamin E (D-alpha tocopherol acetate), niacin, pantothenic acid, ascorbyl palmitate, vitamin A, thiamine, vitamin B6, riboflavin, folic acid, vitamin K1, biotin, vitamin D3, vitamin B12, bifidobacteria (bifidobacterium lactis) 0,05%, antioxidant: tocopherol-rich extracts.Organically grown ingredients
Instructions for use:
For your baby’s health, it is important that you follow the instructions very carefully :
- Wash hands carefully before each preparation.
- Prepare the bottle just before feeding baby. Discard all formula left in a bottle after a feed.
- Only use the scoop provided in this tin.
- Close the tin firmly and keep in a dry place up to 4 weeks maximum after opening.
- After a feed, carefully clean the bottle and all accessories.
- Ensure your baby is well positioned during the feed.
1. Clean and sterilise bottle and teat (boil 15 minutes).
2. Boil water (preferably water with a law mineral content) and leave to stand until temperature reaches not more than 40°C. Measure required amount of water into the strerilized bottle.
3. Add the required number of scoops of powder (1 scoop per 30ml water).
4. Close bottle and shake well. Always check the temberature by shaking a few drops on the inside of your wrist before feeding.
When preparing the bottle, fine particles of powd
Follow-on milk cannot be used as a substitute for breast milk during the baby's first 6 months of life. The introduction of complementary food before 6 months should only take place on advice from individuals specialising in infant nutrition.
Over 6 months, Follow-on milk remains the essential liquid food for the infant.
Why use infant milk up to 3 years of age?
Did you know that cow's milk doesn't yet match the specific nutritional needs of your child before the age of 3?
This is why Babybio developed Babybio Growing-up Powder and Babybio Growing-up Liquid to take over where Babybio 2 leaves off.
They contain more iron, more essential fatty acids and fewer proteins than cow's milk.