- 1 carrot, peeled and diced
- 1/2 finely chopped onion
- 1 small pinch of chopped parsley
- 1 bay leaf
- 12.5 cl of mixed tomato pulp
- 2 c. 1 teaspoon grated cheese
- 1 C. small pasta (stars, alphabet ...)
- 1 C. 1 teaspoon olive oil
Suggested portion for an 8 month old baby: approximately 200g (to be adapted according to his appetite)
In a saucepan filled with water, put the carrot and onion and cook for 5 minutes. Add the parsley, bay leaf and tomato pulp to the contents of the pan. Cover, lower the heat and cook for about 10 minutes, stirring occasionally. Remove from heat, remove the bay leaf and stir in the cheese, stirring well. Cook the pasta according to the package directions and drain it well. Mash the sauce and stir in the pasta and oil. Dilute with a little water if necessary.
Small pasta is particularly well suited for babies 8 months old.