- 1 small purple squash
- 1 small tasty onion
- 1 small potato
- 10 g grated Comté cheese
- 1 teaspoon fresh cream
- A pinch of nutmeg
Suggested portion for a 6 month old baby: between 130g and 200g approximately (to be adapted according to his appetite)
We put on our most beautiful apron:
1. Peel the squash, potato and onion.
2. Cut the squash in half and empty it of its seeds and filaments.
3. Cut all the vegetables into large cubes.
4. Cook everything in water for 45 minutes, until the pieces are tender.
5. Drain the vegetables and pour them into a salad bowl.
6. Puree the blender then incorporate the fresh cream and 10g of grated Comté cheese.
7. Add the pinch of nutmeg and mix.
8. Serve warm.
This dish is perfect for treating both baby and parents with the same dish.