Skimmed milk*, corn maltodextrins*, vegetable oils* (oleic sunflower*, rapeseed*), lactose*, milk minerals concentrates (calcium), minerals (magnesium chloride, iron lactate, potassium hydroxide, zinc sulphate, sodium selenite, copper sulphate, potassium iodine, manganese sulphate), vitamins (sodium L-ascorbate, retinol acetate, cholécalciferol, nicotinamide, phytomenadione, calcium D-pantothenate, D-biotin, cyanocobalamin, thiamin mononitrate, pyridoxine hydrochloride, riboflavin, folic acid, D-alpha tocopherol acetate, DL-alpha-tocopherol, ascorbyl palmitate), bifidobacteria (bifidobacterium lactis).Organically grown ingredients
To keep at room temperature.
One tin = 26 bottles of 250ml.
2x250ml of Babybio growing up milk = recommended daily allowance
Instructions for use:
For your baby’s health, it is important that you follow the instructions very carefully :
- Wash hands carefully before each preparation.
- Prepare the bottle just before feeding baby. Discard all formula left in a bottle after a feed.
- Only use the scoop provided in this tin.
- Close the tin firmly and keep in a dry place up to 4 weeks maximum after opening.
- After a feed, carefully clean the bottle and all accessories.
- Ensure your baby is well positioned during the feed.
1. Clean and sterilise bottle and teat (boil 15 minutes).
2. Boil water (preferably water with a law mineral content) and leave to stand until temperature reaches not more than 40°C. Measure required amount of water into the strerilized bottle.
3. Add the required number of scoops of powder (1 scoop per 30ml water).
4. Close bottle and shake well. Always check the tem
A good relay :
Starting at 10 months, Baybio Growing-up is perfect to take over for Babybio Optima 2, Babybio Primea 2 or Babybio Lunea 2.