Whole goat milk in powder, corn maltodextrins*, vegetable oils* (oleic sunflower*, rapeseed*, sunflower*), lactose*, minerals (calcium carbonate, magnesium chloride, dipotassium phosphate, potassium hydroxyde, ferrous sulphate, zinc sulphate, sodium selenite, copper sulphate, potassium iodide, manganese sulphate); vitamins (sodium Lascorbate, retinol acetate, cholecalciferol, nicotinamide, phytomenadione, Dpanthothenate calcium, D-biotin, cyanocobalamin, thiamine mononitrate, pyridoxine hydrochloride, riboflavin, folic acide, DL-alpha-tocopherol, ascorbyl palmitate, acetate Dalpha- tocopherol), L-tryptophan, L-isoleucineOrganically grown ingredients
Instructions for use:
For your baby’s health, it is important that you follow the instructions very carefully :
- Wash hands carefully before each preparation.
- Prepare the bottle just before feeding baby. Discard all formula left in a bottle after a feed.
- Only use the scoop provided in this tin.
- Close the tin firmly and keep in a dry place up to 4 weeks maximum after opening.
- After a feed, carefully clean the bottle and all accessories.
- Ensure your baby is well positioned during the feed.
1. Clean and sterilise bottle and teat (boil 15 minutes).
2. Boil water (preferably water with a law mineral content) and leave to stand until temperature reaches not more than 40°C. Measure required amount of water into the strerilized bottle.
3. Add the required number of scoops of powder (1 scoop per 30ml water).
4. Close bottle and shake well. Always check the temberature by shaking a few drops on the inside of your wrist before feeding.
When preparing the bottle, fine particles of powd
A good relay :
Starting at 10 months, Baybio Caprea Growing-up is perfect to take over for Caprea 2.